Working mum

Well I've been offered a job and have accepted. I've always wanted to be a full time mum and be the one to bring up my children. However this seemed like fate, I never applied for the job, a friend asked if I was looking I said why not, they had me in for an interview and offered the job a week later. Luckily Ellyna will be at the nursery with me not in the same room but just on the other side of the corridor, I don't think I could have done it any other way.

I'm very nervous to go back to the working world, it has been my little piece of heaven at home with my beautiful baby watching her grow and change, but secretly its been so hard too. With all our money going on bills and other boring things I haven't had the cash to go out to lots of places with Ellyna, and after trying to get her into a routine, with nap times and sleeping in her own cot the days do become very monotonous. We get up at 8am wave daddy off, breakfast, cuddles and some play till 9.30 then nap time till 12pm then lunch, play more cuddles and nap time from 4-6pm then daddy home all have tea and bed time at 9. That's it, that's my day . Now don't get me wrong I love it I love Ellyna and I love our time together, but I need some interaction with other people. Ellyna needs to get out and see other people we need to get out and have some time away from each other. So even though it goes against every maternal bone in my body I've taken the job, I'm taking the plunge and becoming a working mum (well until the next one comes along). Fingers crossed Ellyna enjoys nursery and I enjoy the job, but don't worry I'll be a full time mum again if I think its not the best for Ellyna, because at the end of the day she is what matters, so long as she is happy our family will be a happy one :D

Now I've got a week to get my working confidence back, its so easy when its your own baby hehe.

Play thousands of free seasonal and holiday games at SeasonalGames.net
0 Responses