4-6 months


These have been the quickest months yet :) Ellyna has grown so much and is changing everyday. We have been working on a routine for the past two months, for me its one of the most important things for children and now after two months of trying Ellyna sleeps in her own cot has two naps a day. She's very content and happy to play with me and on her own and I feel so proud every time I look at her. I think my happiest moment of the last two months was watching her turn over, she was playing on her mat and all of a sudden she just rolled over! My partner missed out and he was so upset, it wasn't for another couple of days until she did it again and now she can't stop herself from rolling about and we can't wait for the crawling, but for now we just enjoy watching her rolling all around :D

Play thousands of free seasonal and holiday games at SeasonalGames.net
0 Responses